Belterra’s swim complex features a resort-style swimming pool, kiddie pool and separate lap pool. It provides a perfect backdrop for family playtime and a welcome respite from the central Texas heat. Adults and children alike will enjoy the pool layout with its beach-style entry, and water features that delight even the youngest of children.
Location: 801 Belterra Dr, Austin, TX 78737
Reservation Link: belterracommunity.getomnify.com
Pool Reservations Open 48 Hours Before Desired Reservation Time
Monday - Saturday:
9:00am - 12:00pm
1:00pm - 4:00pm
5:00pm - 9:00pm
After the initial opening earlier this week, the pool contractor and Board of Directors feel confident to increase capacity limit of the pool. Beginning Friday, June 12th 120 residents will be allowed access to the pool per time slot. As a reminder, reservations can be completed no sooner than 48 hours before the designated time. Therefore, you will begin to see the 120 resident limit, when making reservations on Wednesday, June 10th at 9:00am.
Per Governor Abbott's orders, we may only allow a total capacity of 50% while maintaining social distancing guidelines both in and out of the pool, as well as provide constant cleaning of high-touch surfaces, which includes gates, doors, handrails, furniture, and restrooms.
Pools will be available for resident usage beginning on June 8th limited to residents with reservations only. We have created an online reservation system where residents can conveniently reserve a date and time to have access to enjoy the pool. Reservations will only be accepted from residents who have the appropriate waivers on file and are in good standing with the association. Phone calls and/or emails to make a reservation or inquire about current pool capacity will not be permitted. The only way to make a reservation is through the form.
- Pool access is available in three 3-hour time slots, Monday- Saturday, A.M. reservation time from 9 a.m. - Noon, Mid-Day reservation 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. and P.M. reservation time from 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. Pool is available for two 3-hour spots on Sunday, Mid-Day reservation 12 p.m. - 4 p.m. and Mid-Day 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Each 3-hour reservation is limited to 120 residents in total. There will be no swim at your own risk or adult swim during this opening phase.
- To provide fairness, the number of reservations that can be made has been limited. Each address is limited to one (1) 3-hour reservation per day.
- One hour between each reservation time will allow lifeguards and pool monitors time to clean high-touch surfaces, which includes gates, doors, handrails, furniture and restrooms.
- Only one person per household can make a reservation for your family. It is important to select the correct quantity for the household. The quantity includes your family and yourself. Each address is allowed a max of 6 people per reservation. If you have more than 6 people in your household and need an exception, please contact Ashlyn.
- All residents are required to sign a disclaimer, and guardians will have to sign a disclaimer for all children under the age of 17 and younger prior to entering the pool. You may sign the disclaimer here or print it out here and bring it signed with you upon your pool reservation. Please note if you sign the waiver electronically it must be completed by 5 p.m. the evening before your reservation.
- Reservations will open 48 hours before a desired pool time slot. The reservation link is located here and will also be posted on BelterraCommunity.Com under Amenities>Swimming Pool Reservations. The first booking will open June 6th at 9 a.m. Reservations cut off time will be 5 p.m. the evening before. If the pool does not reach full capacity for a reservation, walk-ins will not be permitted. This will allow Belterra Team adequate time to prepare for the following day.
- Guests and extended family are not allowed entry at this time.
- Bring your own pool furniture. In order to comply with CDC recommendations, we are asking residents to bring their own furniture during their reserved session. All Belterra pool furniture including tables, chairs, and chaise lounges will be stacked up and closed for usage, please do not attempt to use any of the stacked pool furniture
- Designated seating areas will be marked out on the pool deck to ensure 10-feet of distance between patrons.
- Any personal items left over after each session will be thrown away.
- Residents must maintain a physical distance of 6-feet or more from their neighbor.
- Any residents not abiding by social distancing guidelines will be asked to leave. If the resident continues to ignore social distancing guidelines reservation access privileges will be revoked.
- Restroom facilities available for resident usage include only the restroom in the pool area. Use of the restrooms is limited to one person at a time. Children and adults requiring assistance may be accompanied by an additional person. The drinking fountains will be closed so be sure to bring your own water.
- In the event of severe weather (Thunder or Lightning) pools will close. Unfortunately, we do not have the capacity to have "make up" pool sessions for cancellations due to weather.
- Pool toys and games are prohibited. Only safety flotation devices are permitted in the pools.
- If you are experiencing any issues with the reservation system please email email@example.com.
Please understand that as we begin to roll out this process, we may need to make adjustments to accommodate the needs of our entire community and team members. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding during this time, and want to remind all residents to act wisely and safely.
Updated June 9th, 2020