Belterra’s swim complex features a resort-style swimming pool, kiddie pool, and a separate lap pool. It provides a perfect backdrop for family playtime and a welcome respite from the central Texas heat. Adults and children alike will enjoy the pool layout with its beach-style entry and water features that delight even the youngest children.
Location: 801 Belterra Dr, Austin, TX 78737
Monday - Saturday:
5am - 9pm
5am - 8pm
The Belterra pool area will remain open for resident use, with appropriate waivers signed, until weather no longer permits. No monitors or lifeguards will be present; therefore, the swim is considered "at your own risk." The janitorial company and CCMC management team will be applying sanitizer to the high-touch areas, including pool restrooms. Daily and hand sanitizer stations are in several locations in and around the pool. You are encouraged to bring your own sanitizing wipes for before and after use of the facilities. The pool furniture will be locked up and off-limits, but you are welcome to bring your own furniture.
Please ensure you review the current pool policy and have signed the appropriate waivers; Swim At Your Own Risk and COVID-19. The Board of Directors will continue to monitor the situation and make adjustments as needed.
The following pool guidelines are still in effect and can be found below. We ask that Belterra residents continue to practice safe social distancing and wipe down surfaces after use. If residents violate the existing social distancing policies or pool rules, we will make the appropriate adjustments to protect our community.
Swim At Your Own Risk and COVID-19 Waiver BOTH must be filled out to have key fob access into the pool area. You will not be granted access to the pool without those filled out. Swim At Your Own Risk waiver is one per household; COVID-19 is for every individual.
Fill out the forms digitally here:
If your key fob is denied access at the pool due to your form not being filled out, please contact the management office at 512-301-7770 or email email@example.com. Please allow 24 hours for your key fob access to be updated once you’ve filled out the necessary forms. The Belterra Rec Center and management office continue to remain closed to residents at this time.
If you need to purchase an additional key fob, they are $25 cash, check, or online payment. Please email Melanie, and she will be in contact on how to receive your fob.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we begin to implement Phase 2 of our Belterra Community Reopening Plan. The health and safety of our residents and staff have been and will always be our top priority. We try to meet or exceed the ever-changing governmental orders, CDC recommendations, and the recommendations provided by public health officials.
If you have any questions about the pool system, don't hesitate to reach out to the management team at 512-301-7770 or by email:
- Guests and extended family are not allowed entry at this time.
- Bring your own pool furniture. To comply with CDC recommendations, we ask residents to bring their own furniture during their reserved sessions. All Belterra pool furniture, including tables, chairs, and chaise lounges, will be stacked up and closed for usage; please do not attempt to use any of the stacked pool furniture.
- Designated seating areas will be marked out on the pool deck to ensure a 10-fee distance between patrons.
- Any personal items left over after will be thrown away.
- Residents must maintain a physical distance of 6-feet or more from their neighbors.
- Any residents not abiding by social distancing guidelines will be asked to leave if they continue to ignore social distancing guidelines, reservation access privileges will be revoked.
- Restroom facilities available for resident usage include only the restroom in the pool area. Use of the restrooms is limited to one person at a time. An additional person may accompany children and adults requiring assistance. The drinking fountains will be closed, so be sure to bring your own water.
- In the event of severe weather (Thunder or Lightning), pools will close.
- Permitted Pool Toys:
- Small personal flotation devices (no large rafts or tubes)
- Kick Boards
- Dive Sticks/Rings
- Small personal items not to be shared between children (dolls, toy cars, etc.)
- Not Permitted Pool Toys:
- NO squirt guns
- NO throwing objects (footballs, splash balls, frisbee, etc.)
- NO sharing toys between children
Updated September 2nd, 2020