Belterra’s swim complex features a resort-style swimming pool, kiddie pool and separate lap pool. It provides a perfect backdrop for family playtime and a welcome respite from the central Texas heat. Adults and children alike will enjoy the pool layout with its beach-style entry, and water features that delight even the youngest of children.
Location: 801 Belterra Dr, Austin, TX 78737
Monday - Saturday:
5am - 9pm
5am - 8pm
The pool will be Swim At Your Own Risk – No Lifeguards on Duty, 7 days a week 5am-9pm (8pm Sunday).
One (1) gate monitor to staff the main entrance by limiting capacity at 120 and perform cleaning from 3pm-9pm Monday-Friday, 9am-9pm Saturday, and noon-8pm on Sunday, September 8th – September 30th.
No lifeguards will be present, only gate monitors.
The following pool guidelines are still in affect and can be found below. We ask that Belterra residents continue to practice safe social distancing and wipe down surfaces after use. If residents violate the existing social distancing polices or pool rules, we will make the appropriate adjustments to protect our community.
Swim At Your Own Risk and COVID-19 Waiver BOTH must be filled out in order to have key fob access into the pool area. You will not be granted access to the pool without those filled out. Swim At Your Own Risk waiver is one per household, COVID-19 is every individual.
Fill out the forms digitally here:
If your key fob is denied access at the pool due to your form not being filled out, please contact the management office at 512-301-7770 or email email@example.com. Please allow 24 hours for your key fob access to be updated once you’ve filled out the necessary forms. The Belterra Rec Center and management office continues to remain closed to residents at this time.
If you need to purchase an additional key fob, they are $25 cash, check or online payment. Please email Melanie and she will be in contact on how to receive your fob.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we begin to implement Phase 2 of our Belterra Community Reopening Plan. The health and safety of our residents and staff has been and will always be our top priority. We try to meet or exceed the ever-changing governmental orders, CDC recommendations, and the recommendations provided by public health officials.
If you have any questions about the pool system, don't hesitate to reach out to the management team at 512-301-7770 or by emailing:
- Guests and extended family are not allowed entry at this time.
- Bring your own pool furniture. In order to comply with CDC recommendations, we are asking residents to bring their own furniture during their reserved session. All Belterra pool furniture including tables, chairs, and chaise lounges will be stacked up and closed for usage, please do not attempt to use any of the stacked pool furniture
- Designated seating areas will be marked out on the pool deck to ensure 10-feet of distance between patrons.
- Any personal items left over after will be thrown away.
- Residents must maintain a physical distance of 6-feet or more from their neighbor.
- Any residents not abiding by social distancing guidelines will be asked to leave. If the resident continues to ignore social distancing guidelines reservation access privileges will be revoked.
- Restroom facilities available for resident usage include only the restroom in the pool area. Use of the restrooms is limited to one person at a time. Children and adults requiring assistance may be accompanied by an additional person. The drinking fountains will be closed so be sure to bring your own water.
- In the event of severe weather (Thunder or Lightning) pools will close.
- Permitted Pool Toys:
- Small personal flotation devices (no large rafts or tubes)
- Kick Boards
- Dive Sticks/Rings
- Small personal items not to be shared between children (dolls, toy cars, etc.)
- Not Permitted Pool Toys:
- NO squirt guns
- NO throwing objects (footballs, splash balls, frisbee, etc.)
- NO sharing toys between children
Updated September 2nd, 2020